Golden Drop Mango Wine recipes
On the weekend we took a day tour / road-trip across the Cairns Highlands in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. One of the highlights was tasting a little selection from Golden Drop Mango Winery (and I mean ‘a little’ as it was only 9am).
You can order online at www.goldendrop.com.au and set yourself up for creating one of these delicious cocktails (more on their website).
Sparkling Mango Cocktail
- 1.7L mango nectar
- 1-2 tablespoons Golden Mango Cello
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango pulp
- 750ml Sparkling Mango Wine
In a large jug, combine all ingredients. Add ice and serve immediately before bubbles subside.
Orange Blossom Cocktail
- 52ml Gin
- 10ml Mandarin Cello
- Dash of Bitters
- Tonic Water, Soda or Lemonade (optional, to make a long drink).
- 1 small ripe mango
- 45ml White run, Vodka or Gin (optional)
- 45ml Golden Mango Cello
- Sugar or caster sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 15ml lemon or lime juice
- Strawberry for garnish
Peel and slice the mango flesh from the stone and place in blender with all ingredients except the strawberry and blend until smooth. Garnish and serve in a chilled glass.