Sarah Blinco and Cooper Dawson
Expat Aussies in the UK (with our dog!)
We publish informative and inspirational content about how to create the global life of your dreams at any age.
Follow me on
Follow me on
Travel Live Learn was founded in 2010 as a blog about our experiences moving to London from Australia. It has evolved a lot over the past decade – through two more subsequent moves from Australia to live in the UK. We’ve grown into a multichannel brand about travel (including destination profiles, pet-friendly and house sitting), remote work, and expat living in the UK.
Over the past ten years we’ve come to really value the freedom and inspiration that travel offers. COVID put into harsh perspective the fact that we should never take our time or opportunities for granted. So, in 2023, we’ve moved back to the UK from Australia. It’s our third time living and working here, and this time we’ve brought our “COVID puppy”, London, along for the adventure.
Travel Live Learn is produced by us – Sarah Blinco & Cooper Dawson – and it’s where we channel over 15 years specialist media and communications experience alongside a passion for seeing the world. Our core values – freedom, creativity and care for animals – are reflected across our content. We love what we do here, and want to inspire you to do the same.
Not sure where to start?
Follow these three easy steps:
- Join our community of over 13,000 like-minded adventurers – and if you haven’t already, get yourself on the VIP Freedom List here
- Stay in the loop by subscribing: YouTube, TikTok, and our Facebook Group.
- Navigate across this site by following the menu items at the top: if you’re after house and pet sitting guides, there’s plenty featured on our Freedom and Four Paws podcast. Our vlogs shed light on expat living and travel guides. And our lifestyle blogs are designed to give you a little motivation boost just when you need it.
We’re really grateful for your support: do say hi in a comment here or on our social sites :)
– 2019 UK National Winner Lux Life Magazine, ‘Best International Travel and Lifestyle Blog’
– 2018 UK Blog Awards finalist, ‘Best Travel Blog and Vlog’
– 2017 To Tuscany travel blog award winner, ‘Best UK Travel blog’, sent to Italy to cover Tuscany as a destination
– 2016 Australian Digital Influencer of the Year Awards, top 50 shortlist
– 2013 Flight Centre Australia ‘Back Roads Touring’ blogger overall winner, sent on assignment to England to cover a new experience throughout the UK.
WORK WITH US
– Communications and content development
– Brand partnerships
– Audience engagement and strategy
– Storytelling and PR coaching
– Presenting and events
Our professional communication packages are outlined at Exhale Media Group. For enquiries about our travel content please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curated for new expats and digital nomads:
If you’re new to the UK, we’ve compiled guides on exploring London and day trips from London, as well as how to find a place to live and get around. Join our Facebook Group for travel lovers, house sitters and digital nomads, register here
We were recently included in a comprehensive study on expat living, read more.
Highlighted in Business Insider on our invite to the Queen’s Garden Party in 2019.
Discover our house and pet sitting guides and stories – you can have this much fun too! Find out more
Contact Sarah and Cooper