Sarah Blinco and Cooper Dawson
Expat Aussies in the UK with our dog, London.
how to achieve a global work-travel-expat life of your dreams at any age!
Travel Live Learn was founded in 2011 as a blog about our experiences moving to London from Australia. It has evolved a lot over the past decade – through two more subsequent moves from Australia to live in the UK (apparently we like it here!). We’ve grown into a multichannel brand about travel (including destination profiles, pet-friendly and house sitting), remote work, and expat life. It’s our intention to help people to see how to create a global travel life at any age – to travel longer; to live and work from anywhere.
Over the past ten years we’ve come to really value the freedom and inspiration that travel offers. COVID put into harsh perspective the fact that we should never take our time or opportunities for granted. So, in 2023, we’ve moved back to the UK from Australia. It’s our third time living and working here, and this time we’ve brought our “COVID puppy”, London, along for the adventure.
Travel Live Learn is produced by us – Sarah Blinco & Cooper Dawson – and it’s where we channel over 15 years specialist media and communications experience alongside a passion for seeing the world. Our core values – freedom, creativity and care for animals – are reflected in our content. We love what we do here, and want to inspire you to do the same.
Where to next?
Follow these three easy steps:
- Join our community of over 20,000 like-minded adventurers – sign up for the VIP Freedom List here.
- Get to know us better by subscribing to Travel Live Learn on Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Navigate across this site by following the menu items at the top.
We’re really grateful for your support: do say hi in a comment here or on our social sites :)
– 2019 UK National Winner Lux Life Magazine, ‘Best International Travel and Lifestyle Blog’
– 2018 UK Blog Awards finalist, ‘Best Travel Blog and Vlog’
– 2017 To Tuscany travel blog award winner, ‘Best UK Travel blog’, sent to Italy to cover Tuscany as a destination
– 2016 Australian Digital Influencer of the Year Awards, top 50 shortlist
– 2013 Flight Centre Australia ‘Back Roads Touring’ blogger overall winner, sent on assignment to England to cover a new itinerary in the UK.
WORK WITH US
Hailing from a professional media and corporate communications background, we work with individuals as well as businesses, leaderships teams, entrepreneurs and brands, and we offer:
– Communications and content development including web and social media assets
– Video production
– Copy writing and editing
– Brand partnerships
– Audience engagement and strategy
– Communications consulting and planning
– Coaching and mentoring