‘Life is about living and creating experiences that are worth sharing’ -Steve Jobs
We are always keen to collaborate. Here’s how we could work together…
Travel Live Learn accepts feature and story pitches from other enthusiastic travellers, writers, dreamers and educators. Please do get in touch if you’re interested in collaborating.
Partnerships, training and tours
We specialise in the following types of services:
- Writing, guest blogging, social media management, digital content, podcasts
- Destination partnerships
- Consulting and workshops – EdTech, social media training for individuals and businesses, blogging, digital media, website user experience
- Media mentoring and careers
- Brand and campaign ambassadors
- Speaking and conferences
- WordPress, blog, CMS, content and web design consulting and site setup
- Bespoke travel concierge service in London (for tourists and those new to town)
Further details at sarahblinco.com
Advertising and sponsored content
We are open to advertising, product placement and review enquiries relevant to the informed, intrigued and adventurous international travel and lifestyle market, aged 28 to 50.
Your product or service will be presented in a positive, colourful manner, and cross-promoted utilising our extensive contact database and background in social media, publicity and marketing across the globe.
Social reach and influential highlights include:
- 20,000+ views across our YouTube channel(s).
- Micro-influencers on social media in the niche areas of international travel (30+ demographic), expat living, London vlogs, digital content branding and creative living; with 10,000+ engaged followers across channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- TripAdvisor influencer readership over 30,000.
- Winner 2017 To Tuscany lifestyle travel blog competition.
- Shortlisted: Australia’s Top 50 Digital Influencer Awards 2017
- Best blog 2012: overall winner of a significant travel blogging competition in Australia hosted by Flight Centre.
- Contributed travel and lifestyle features to many international publications including Drafted Magazine London, Style Magazines (Australia), Get it Magazine (Australia), Marie Claire (Australia), Company Magazine (UK), Darpan Magazine (Canada), Tokyo Families (Japan), P&O Cruises Magazine, YHA Backpackers Essentials Magazine.
- Brands we’ve worked with (collaborations, reviews, PR) include Traders Hotels, GoEuro.com, Swisse, Palazzo Versace (Gold Coast), Golden Door, AAPT Communications, Krispy Kreme and the Leukaemia Foundation.
- High Klout influence: average 65
We’ve already worked with dozens of world-renowned brands across industries ranging from travel and tourism, lifestyle and health, technology and education. Let’s work together soon!
- Request a 2016-17 media kit | contact us today
- Find out more about the publishers, Sarah Blinco and Cooper Dawson
Want help with your own online content?
We’ve got limited scope to work on digital and social media projects with small and medium sized businesses in Australia, the UK and North America. Our most common work is in the form of freelance projects within travel, lifestyle media, health and education industries, and we can help build your online presence when you don’t have the time to.
Professional services include:
- Weekly management of social media content and communities
- Copy writing for the web or promotional and marketing material
- Featured magazine or digital advertorials and reviews
Email us now or view LinkedIn for an outline of professional experience.