These days more men are taking greater pride in their appearance regardless of who they are or what they do. Wingman may live by the mantra, “The hard yards are always worth it” but I’m sure hard doesn’t apply when you’re trying to achieve clean, healthy, hydrated skin. This process had been simplify. If you’re an active and adventurous person who enjoys exploring the great outdoors then you’ll certainly appreciate British brand, Wingman‘s, skincare range for men.
What’s so great about the Wingman skincare range?
- Wingman 3-in-1 enables you to SHOWER, SHAMPOO and SHAVE all from one bottle
- Shower gel and shampoo enriched with aloe vera for sensitive skin
- Foaming gel aids in the removal of dirt and impurities
- Ingredients also include ginseng which aids elasticity and counteracts dryness
- Moisturises with a non-greasy finish
- Subtle scent that’s not overpowering
- Great value for money all under 4 pounds
Wingman support ‘The Help for Heroes’. they believe that any Serviceman or woman who suffers life changing injuries or illness in the line of duty deserves the very best support for life. Read about it here.
worldofwingman.com/wingman │ Insty @worldofwingman and Tweet @iamwingman
Got a product you think our Grooming Guy should check out? Drop us a line in the comments below with suggestions.